The presence of a Wavlink extender at home eliminates any WiFi dead zones. Your entire home has a high-speed, reliable internet connection. However, even with the Wavlink extender installed, if you have any internet-related problems, this should serve as some sort of warning. If the Wavlink extender network name cannot be detected by your wireless devices, this article will be very helpful to you.
This is one of the problems that frequently arise after the Wavlink WiFi extender setup procedure. Here, we’ll go over some common troubleshooting tips in depth to help you fix your Wavlink extender network name issues.
Why Can’t I Get the Network Name of the Wavlink extender?
The reasons listed in the post are some of the typical ones for why WiFi devices cannot see the extender name.
• The Wavlink extender’s internet signal cannot be accessed if the router and extender are not correctly linked. If the connectivity is wired, the cable may have problems. The transmission between the devices may be hampered by additional obstacles if they are connected wirelessly. One of the main reasons for the problem is that the extender and router are too close together.
• The absence of a continuous and reliable internet connection is another likely explanation. To guarantee steady internet, check with the ISP.
• Another frequent cause is a fluctuating or non-existent power supply. The issue may also arise if there is a problem with the main power source, a damaged power cable, or a damaged wall outlet.
• An extender with outdated firmware may potentially cause difficulty with internet access. Thus, get access to the Wavlink WiFi extender login page and get your extender the latest firmware.
• Using the wrong procedure to set up the extender or skipping one or more stages during setup may also cause you to experience internet connectivity issues.
These were some of the most common explanations for why the Wavlink extender network name wasn’t displayed in the network list. Knowing the causes, it is now time to focus on what has to be done to fix the connection issue with the Wavlink extender network.
How Can the Wavlink Extender Network Issue Be Fixed?
We will walk you step-by-step through the process of troubleshooting tips. To solve the issue, you might need to use one or more hacks. Here we start.
Restart Wavlink extender
Rebooting the device is the first and most important step you should always do whenever you encounter a technical problem. Minor technical problems can arise with the devices. Simply restarting the device will take care of these minor technical issues. Remove the Wavlink extender from the electrical wall outlet. Before connecting it back in and turning on the power, give it some time to warm up. In most situations, this step takes care of the main problems. But if your problem is still unsolved, go on.
Wavlink extender relocation
Try moving the Wavlink extender to a different location. It shouldn’t be too close or too distant from the router. A WiFi range extender should be placed between the router and the house’s WiFi dead spots. Additionally, check that the signal won’t be hampered by other wireless devices.
Extender firmware update
Try upgrading the Wavlink extender firmware to the most recent version, if the techniques listed above haven’t been very effective in fixing the problem. The device’s performance is improved and new functions are added when the firmware is upgraded. You may be guaranteed to access the Wavlink extender network with updated firmware. To update the firmware simply access the login page of your device using the Wavlink login password
Wavlink extender reset
Resetting the Wavlink extender is the last resort if none of the hacks mentioned above have so far proven successful. All of the data on the Wavlink extender will be erased by putting it back to its default settings. Once the reset has been completed, rerun the Wavlink setup to regain access to the router network.
We leave you here with our final paragraph in the hopes that we were able to help you avoid getting the issue in question. You should be able to identify the Wavlink extender network name on your wireless devices after executing one or more troubleshooting hacks.