The term “philosophy” means “love of wisdom.” Philosophy, in its broadest definition, is an activity in which individuals strive to comprehend basic truths about themselves, the world in which they live, and their connections to the world and to one another. The philosophy of each academic area is quite similar. Philosophy students are always asking, replying, and fighting for their solutions to life’s most fundamental issues. Academic philosophy is generally separated into different areas of study to make such a pursuit more methodical.
Philosophers often address topics that are larger and/or more basic than those posed by other inquirers: For example, physicists investigate what caused an event; philosophers debate whether causation exists; historians investigate figures who fought for justice; philosophers debate what justice is or whether their causes were just; economists investigate capital allocation; philosophers debate the ethical merits of capitalism.
Students often get confused when they need to write a 100-page long dissertation. A dissertation is a long piece of writing of ten to twenty thousand words on a topic selected by the student or one assigned by the department. It is generally organised into chapters and may include headers and subheadings, which are occasionally (but not always) numbered in the same manner that a report is.
Mostly, in the first stage, the students get confused and find it complex to confirm the topic. In case you want to go for online assignment help in Canada. The experts will help you in that case. Here are some topics that might help you –
- The philosophical, technological, and moral implications of artificial intelligence.
- The influence of advertisement on public consciousness change.
- The world in philosophical and scientific terms.
- The issue of a scientist’s societal obligation.
- Induction as a scientific research approach.
- Cosmological philosophical underpinnings
- The notion of nature’s emergence and progression.
- In the context of global contacts, a philosophical understanding of ethnonational cultures.
- A philosophical examination of mass culture as a modern-day phenomenon.
- The subject and method of Hegel’s legal philosophy as a particular philosophical discipline.
- Modern cultural analysis and communication processes have a philosophical basis.
- The rationale for using terror tactics in war and their consequences for society.
- The distinction between blasphemy legislation and free speech.
- An investigation of shame in the context of immoral art.
- The entertainment sector as a case study in corporate social responsibility.
- Artificial intelligence is being investigated in relation to philosophical reasoning.
- The idea of evil is examined and defended.
- An examination of religion vs ethics, as well as a justification of medical research that chooses to save human lives by using animal parts.
- Ancient Indian medicine’s philosophical basis.
If you wish to make your dissertation the best but no wonder how? Well, you are going to read some awesome points here that will assist you to make your dissertation outstanding without taking much effort. Give a quick read at the points added here –
- Finalising a topic is the first step in your dissertation making process. If you want to choose any of the added before or you can take help from experts. They will serve you cheap assignment help and find a topic for your dissertation.
- Give enough time for researching. When you are final with your topic then you must give a good amount of time to researching part. This will also nurture your skills in researching.
- It’s time to start penning now that you’ve thought out your writing. Don’t take too much time in procrastinating! While there are a million excuses to put off writing (“I need to conduct more research/readings/experiments”), you won’t know whether or not this is true until you start writing. Working on your argument in writing is the most effective approach to improve it.
- This suggestion is somewhat dependent on your supervisor’s tastes. They can detect difficulties sooner and assist you in completing any challenging areas. Additionally, making little modifications along the way can prevent you from having to rewrite a whole chapter as the deadline approaches.
- There are hundreds of references in dissertations, and you don’t want to be scurrying at the end to find them all. Using a reference manager can help you keep track of all the articles and books you’ll need to cite, as well as make inserting citations in any format simple.
Being a philosophy student, you must be knowing some famous definitions of Philosophy. Just to rub up your knowledge some definitions are jotted here. Take a quick look at it –
- “Philosophy is a science that finds the true nature of supernatural forces,” Aristotle said.
- “Philosophy is a mental activity,” according to Levison.
- “Philosophy is the understanding of the world in order to change it,” Karl Marks says.
- “Philosophy is that which grasps its winning epoch in mind,” Hegel says.
- Immanuel Kant’s philosophy is “the science and criticism of cognition,” according to him.
- “Philosophy proper deals with subjects of interest to the broadly educated people, and loses much of its worth if just a few specialists can grasp it,” according to Russell.
- “Philosophy is a careful, controlled, guarded consideration of some of the most challenging issues that men have ever addressed,” Henderson says.