Incorporating a new business entity is not as easy as it seems. Company registration is accompanied by lengthy paperwork and complex procedures. Do you know that India is in the 63rd position in the world for ease of doing business? Due to lengthy procedures for incorporating a new company, doing business is challenging. An entrepreneur might have a business plan and funding but still needs support to incorporate a company legally. Ignoring the company registration rule might get your license cancelled. Individuals and organisations require company registration consultants to incorporate a business smoothly. Read on to understand the role of company registration experts.
What do company registration experts do?
Company registration experts manage a wide range of responsibilities when it comes to setting up a business. Some important tasks handled by company registration experts are as follows:
- Company registration experts will help applicants obtain the digital signatures of shareholders and the company director(s). It is done to file the DSC (Digital Signature Application) with the concerned authority. The applicant will also have to produce proof of identity and residence along with the application.
- Every new company has to reserve its official name with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs in India. A company registration expert will help the company get its desired name registered quickly. Sometimes, the preferred name is already taken by some other company. In such a case, company registration experts will help obtain NOC from the prior owners.
- Many young entrepreneurs struggle with filing incorporation applications with the concerned ministry. Company registration experts will file the incorporation application on behalf of the business owner. They will also help companies with GSTIN allotment, tax registration, and bank account opening. Along with the incorporation application, the applicant has to produce director details, MoA, AoA, consent of directors, and other documents.
- After heavy scrutiny, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs in India approves an incorporation application. Company registration experts will help companies minimise the mistakes in the incorporation application. With the help of registration experts, the applicant will quickly get the ‘Certificate of Incorporation.
- Within 15 days of incorporation in India, a company is required to verify its registered office or headquarters. Company registration experts will help a company fill out the INC 22 form and submit the necessary documents to verify the company’s office/headquarters.
Besides the tasks mentioned above, many other procedures are involved in company registration in India. Company registration consultants will help applicants complete all the procedures in the given time.
Why choose AKM Global for company registration services/support?
Very few business owners think of hiring full-time company registration experts. Why spend more money when you can outsource company registration requirements to AKM Global? Since it has a team of skilled company registration experts, it can help with smooth incorporation. Individuals do not have to worry about legal constraints while incorporating a new company. Applicants can focus on their business plans while AKM Global fulfils registration duties. Seek help from a company registration consultant to set up a corporate entity in India!