Diwali, the festival of lights, holds a special place in everyone’s heart. It is not just another festival but an opportunity to come together and get close to Indian roots and traditions. However, the occasion may need you to undertake a few expenses to celebrate exactly how you plan. Home renovation is a common activity most people undertake during Diwali. Giving your home a new and clean look is integral to the festivity. When planning to provide a festive makeover to your home this Diwali, an instant Personal Loan can be the best funding source. Read on to know how a Personal Loan can help give a sparkling new look to your house this festive season.
Ways to Use a Personal Loan to Renovate your House on Diwali
A Personal Loan is one of the most preferred credit instruments to fund home remodeling before Diwali. It ensures that homeowners do not postpone their renovation plans for the next year because of any financial reasons. Whether changing tiles, repainting the walls, or adding modular furniture, a Personal Loan for Home Renovation helps do it all.
Here are a few ways to renovate your house with a Personal Loan:
- A home renovation loan can fund the home’s regular maintenance, like repairing water leaks or revamping the roof tiles. Usually, Diwali is an auspicious time to give a much-needed makeover to your home.
- A Personal Loan helps perform a comprehensive home renovation to achieve a well-decorated and clean look on Diwali. Remodeling the entrance to the home or renovating the façade is an excellent way to use a home renovation loan.
- Do you want to revamp a specific home area, such as the living room, bathroom, balcony, or terrace? You can decorate and refurbish these areas to give your home an elegant look for the auspicious occasion. Constructing a new wardrobe in the bedroom or installing pull-out cabinets in the kitchen are other trendy options.
- A fresh coat of paint can give a new look to your home. Refreshing the walls with premium pastel colors gives the room an inviting look. With funds from an instant personal loan, shop for better quality paints to provide a festive feel to your walls.
- The festival of lights would be incomplete without lighting up home interiors and exteriors. A home improvement loan allows homeowners to replace old fixtures and invest in new lights for installation in and around the house. Whether adding an elegant chandelier in the living room or installing LED garden lights in the yard, invest in some fancy premium options this Diwali.
The festival of Diwali gives you a chance to beautify your home. So, make the best investment this year and fund the expenses for Home Renovation with a Personal Loan.
Why Avail Funds Through an Instant Personal Loan?
Personal Loans provide the much-needed liquidity to deck up your homes on Diwali. These loans offer a substantial amount without requiring any security, collateral, or guarantor for approval. Borrowers can get them at attractive interest rates with minimal documentation. Reputed loan providers like Clix Capital support a 100% digital loan procedure, making the required funds available without physical office visits or paperwork.
Upon approval, the borrower gets money in their bank account quickly. They can also choose a repayment tenure at their convenience. A personal loan EMI calculator helps calculate the loan EMIs for different loan terms, allowing borrowers to select a tenure with economical EMIs. Online loan applications and KYC verification procedures make funds availability simple and quick. Loan seekers can check their eligibility online within seconds and decide on an appropriate loan amount using an EMI calculator.
How to Apply for a Personal Loan for Home Renovation?
The steps to apply for an instant Personal Loan are fast and straightforward. They have been listed below.
- Visit the loan provider’s website
- Register with your mobile number
- Verify the number using an OTP
- Fill out your personal and professional details
- Submit the details and wait for approval
- Accept the loan offer and get loan disbursal quickly
Transforming your home before Diwali with a Personal Loan makes it shine with colors and lights. Avail of a Personal Loan to fund your Home Renovation project and beautify it the way you want. Use the Personal Loan EMI calculator to estimate EMIs and pick the loans that suit your budget and repaying capacity.